Monday, July 5, 2010

Where I have been...

I have had several inquiries as to my whereabouts, and whether or not I am still alive.
I am very much alive, and very much enjoying it! Last night, we went out on a boat on the Great South Bay to view the Fourth of July fireworks at Fire Island. That's where I was last night.
Where I have been since my last post 3 months ago, is right here formatting the blog into a book format. I have written many more stories, and I have a publisher interested in the manuscript. My hope is to reach a wider audience of people who need this information so that they will have the courage to "just say no to chemo."
The working title of the book is "The Cancer Odyssey: Discovering Truth and Inspiration on the Way to Wellness." I hope you will read it some day.
In the meantime, I can be contacted at mbermel@optonline.net.
Be well.
Signing off for now,
Margaret

No comments:

Post a Comment