Sunday, January 3, 2010

Affirmations

I am grateful for the miracle of my health. It's my purpose in life to awaken others to the myth of chemo. The intent of my blog www.just-say-no-to-chemo.blogspot.com is to sound the alarm: everything you are led to believe about chemo is a lie.
I affirm that I am healthy. Any thoughts about cancer or chemotherapy are not intended to attract any negative energy back to me. The thoughts are transformed into positive energy intended to help others who need this information at this time.
Those people will be led to this blog to help them find their truth. I found the truth by spending my recovery time from extensive surgery--6 weeks at home--on my laptop searching and researching the truth. I am grateful that I found it before I signed up for death by chemo. Believe this: chemotherapy is a slow painful death in many, many cases. Do your due diligence and make sure you know what you are getting into.
I am healthy and I affirm the positive power of transitioning a negative into a positive.
This blog is intended as a thought-provoking forum only, as a means of sharing the personal experiences of my unintentional foray into the cancer industry. Find your truth: "the truth shall set us free".
My truth: just say no to chemo.

No comments:

Post a Comment